Thursday, August 19, 2010

Goals

Maura Arroyo


August 17, 2010


Dawn Miller



Academic and Social Goals


#1: Academic Goals:


Goal #1: Get more credits on English.
Steps to achieve: Always participate in class and ask Dawn when I don't understand something, do work on the books in my house and turn in work when finished.

Goal #2: Speak and write better English and learn Portuguese. Participate and win the Spelling Bee.
Steps to achieve: Read books and look up words I don't understand or don't know and talk more English than Spanish. Keep on doing the course to learn Portuguese.



#2: Social Goals:
Goal: Have a better relationship with my step-mother, and wake up early to come to school.

Steps to achieve: Helping her even though she doesn't treat me well and says things about me and I get mad so i'm gonna try to no get mad and just do the things. For waking up early, save money and buy a clock alarm so that my dad doesn't have to wake me up and late and sleep early.

#3: Reached Last Goals?: Yes, I reached my last goals, well almost, The academic goal yes, i reached them all. The social almost, I talk to my sister and go to the park and stores with her, but with my step mother no cuz she doesn't like me so its gonna be hard to reach that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment